sony-ericsson-kiki


Previously, on Coolest Gadgets, we covered the LG GD900, a cellular phone with a transparent keypad. So how can I not report on Sony Ericsson’s Kiki, a phone with a transparent screen?

The answer is that I can’t, so here it is. The problem is that I don’t really have much information about this product, other than it’s got a transparent screen. I do know that the information can be seen on both sides, but I’m not certain if the print, when viewed on the other side, is reversed. You may notice the lack of keypad buttons on the Kiki, but they will show up if the phone is on.

So, since that is all we have, let’s go to speculation. For example, can the user watch video footage on this thing? I mean, I didn’t realize that we can watch TV on a clear plate of glass now, but hey, technology gets better all the time.

Also, is the clear glass screen a touchscreen? I see three buttons that correspond to the balloon, mail, and clock icons on the screen, but that is about it.

So, now it is the time on Coolest Gadgets where we add comments. For example, is it possible that the transparent screen could become a standard for cellular phones? Chime in if you agree or disagree.

Source:www.coolest-gadgets.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search